Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Topnotch scored - 45 mins

After some deliberation decided to join Topnotch gym near work rather than the company gym due to the time restrictions. I will try and do a long run on Wednesday evenings when I can, to help free up the weekend.

Yesterday went on the Thames kayaking, was pretty cold, but still loads of fun and no rain! I got to use the Dagger GTX again but it was really hard work trying to paddle in a straight line and not topple over! Still better than the Sierra river boat any day. Will be toning my torso and arms!

Today joined the gym and ran in the Power Zone for 45 mins. The Power Zone is a darkened room with a huge screen and non-stop MTV hits plays. I hate the sound of the treadmill so that sort of drowns it out...plus I keep up with the latest pop news and videos....result.

Succeeded in negative splits, last laps were faster than the first. Left ankle a little achy but trying to relax my foot completely (following Chi Running principles) to minimise damage, but was able to run strongly in the run periods (2 mins walk, 1 min run). Had treadmill at 1% incline to make it closer to running outside...

Anyway, nuf boring running geek comments. Thanks for reading and don't forget you can add comments!

No comments:

Hello P7!

Greetings team! Click here to see my contribution to the Away Day - show and tell. WARNING: Live fish stall in video... Water chestnut puddi...