Thursday, April 24, 2008

Hormonal weather!

30 mins ago it was sunny with white fluffy clouds and now it's grey and miserable! In another hour it will be clear and so the cycle continues.

Ever since I started playing golf I avidly scour the weather sites to check out the weather for Sunbury- grey cloud symbol with 2 drops of rain - what the? Chance of precipitation...30% But I've realised that the forecast is really only an educated guess.... which is why I played golf in the blazing sunshine when everyone was in their living rooms having noted the weather....but sure enough after an hour, the course was busier...

So I did I get the best of the weather this morning? possibly!

No comments:

Hello P7!

Greetings team! Click here to see my contribution to the Away Day - show and tell. WARNING: Live fish stall in video... Water chestnut puddi...