Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Tendonitis.....bah

Over Easter weekend I felt something like a bruise on my left forearm which I can only presume is tendonitis due to hitting the ground instead of the ball. OUCHEEE...

So I have been massaging and today I didn't play golf this morning (SOB), but looking back I haven't had a day's rest from golf since the Tuesday before Easter - which was 18th and today is 1st April! YIKES, time to get real and have a good rest.

Meantime, I've cooked some chicken thighs and brocohli yum...and am thinking positive thoughts so that I can play lovely on the golf course tomorrow morning!

No more hitting the ground!

No comments:

Hello P7!

Greetings team! Click here to see my contribution to the Away Day - show and tell. WARNING: Live fish stall in video... Water chestnut puddi...