SIX DAYS TO GO
Ultimate nightmare....illness before the marathon...sigh...Anyway started with a tickle on Sunday and now has turned into neck ache. So in an attempt to mitigate it I have stayed at home to work.
Skipped tonight's training session, but had a little jump on the trampoline, seemed ok.
Anyway, hopefully will be better in the next couple of days....fingers crossed.
My musings on the Marathon success and my non-running future, golfing and freestyle skipping!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Draw that wobbly line with pride! 8 Oct 26
I can't keep up with all these freebies! I thought I'd start posting them in my blog. Here's a link to a video from David Draz...
-
Over Easter weekend I felt something like a bruise on my left forearm which I can only presume is tendonitis due to hitting the ground inste...
-
30 SEP 21 Golf range, then cross floats, mic release jumps. 29 SEP 21 Po21 routine, more crougars and double handed floaters. 28 Sep 21 Prac...
-
It's the start of a new era, and this blog has been sorely neglected. I might consider moving to substack but there's too many thin...
No comments:
Post a Comment